| |


Ray J has been hanging around Supahead tooooo much.
Word is that Ray J is about to publish his tell-all book called
"Sex Machine" where he will tell all of the chicks that he has slept w/.
Not that too many people care,but it'll be interesting,I guess.


Rumor has it that Ciara & 50 are back on good terms.
Remember she spazzed on him for making it seem like the
chick in the pictures of his album CURTIS was her.Well now they
are good again,& they have even moved in together in ATL!

The Dream vs Chris Brown
"The track, which was considered for Chris Brown–
he thought it was his–but it was my record and I decided to
give it up to J. Holiday," Dream recalled. "Chris said the record won’t
be No. 1 unless he’s on it. I bet someone $500,000 that it would go to
No. 1 and I collected my money last week.He said the wrong thing to
me. He has a track from me now that I was paid for already and
I want to give him his money back," he declares. "At the end of the
day, I’m big on principle and loyalty.
Put that to bed." [SOURCE]


Keyshia Cole's sophomore set, Just Like You, is the nation's
#2 album, selling 281-thousand units in its first week out.

& happy Bday to Talib Kweli,he's 32 today =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

50 cent and Ciara are really together? i thought that was a joke.

And mad props to CB, but i dont think "Bed"would be a good look for him, not to mention the vocals.