| |
HAPPY birthday Ne-Yo!He's 25 today.
Mr. Sosickoflovesongssexylove himself,
celebrated his birthday lastnight in NY
at the Tribeca Rooftop and of course
you know his party was flooded with A-Listers.
Jay-Z, Jermaine Dupri, Janet, Rihanna,
the list goes on, all came out to show love.
Go to All the parties.com so you can see
some photos of the party.

Speaking of NE-Yo;
Here is a recent pic of him in a night club.
WARNING--this isn't a female;
don't let your eyes fool you!


So we love NEW YORK [flavor of love REJECT]
& she loves cocaine...yep,rumor has it that
she's addicted.I sense a rehab reality
show in the works!& if this goes through,
i want my 10% cause' this was my idea LOL!


Speakin of LOVE,
word has it that Nelly & Ashanti aren't really together.
Most people say that it's a publicity stunt & as soon as
flashing lights (aka cameras) go away,Nelly goes back to his real
boo! DAMN Ashanti,that sounds rather FOOLISH!


Check out Dame "broke after his break-up with Jigga" Dash
& what he has to say about Jay-Z & his new music:
"Every time I hear Jay-Z is making a record I get
excited because I'm a fan of him as a rapper,
but it's almost like when you hear Michael Jordan
is coming back to the league, happy-sad, like
'Damn man, he's coming back but his knee
is not the same!I hope he does a good job,
I hope he comes back and does right by it."

aww--DAME is still a fan! how cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad dame grew up after he was telling cam'ron secrets for his diss songs and being in the videos

Anonymous said...

New york lookz like a crack head anyways and when is that mixtape coming out that dame is putting out?

Anonymous said...

I KNEW NEYO WAS GAY!