| |


Ok,so by now we all know that T.I. was arrested
Saturday,butttt now word is that
Tiny is pregnant again with T.I.'s baby. The sex
of the baby is unknown.Meanwhile, T.I. was denied bond
in a federal magistrate court today. In attendance at the
proceedings were Tiny, two of T.I.'s other baby mamas
and all of T.I.'s children except for King who remained
home. Tiny, who was arrested on marijuana and
Ecstasy possession on Saturday, took King to visit his
father in jail yesterday. The first thing T.I.P.
did was apologize to Tiny.Family friends state the
bodyguard, whose initials are C.W., had a license
to purchase certain weapons legally and offered
to purchase guns for T.I. from the moment he
started working for T.I. in July. That should
have been a red flag. The family source said
T.I. is not doing well in federal custody.
"This is very hard on T.I.P.," said the source.
--courtesy of Sandra Rose



SHOUT OUT TO MY RADIO STATION!
[power 92.1] was featured in Mario's upcoming
documentary that will air OCT 21st @ 10pm.
Here is a sneak peak






Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married?


Scored Number 1 at the BOx Office,
banking 21million$$.
If you haven't seen it,I don't know where you've been.
Its great!



Happy Birthdayyyyy!
Ginuwine (Age: 37) &
Keyshia Cole--age 26


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

keyshia kinda old huh

*angielala* said...

lmao I love keyshia she a lil too hood for me though...cute pics and miss honey I love the blog girl...keep doin ya thing


lala

HONEY B. said...

Mario is airing on MTV,i forgot to mention that...