| |
Is Sean John still poppin?!! I didn't think so..
But I remember when it was slightly the sh*t.
Now Diddy is back;attempting to make his women's
line of Sean John a success.The first attempt failed,
simple because he had Penelope Cruz endorsing...
(wtf does she know about hip-hop or the brand itself?)...
BUT this time,he's on the right path (endorsement wise)..
he has Lauren London & one hit wonderCassie..
so I guess we'll wait to see how this goes..



Why does everrrrryyybody & their daddy
wanna be a rapper?!Next up is ATL bred
white girl lover,Polow Da Don.
In XXL, he says, "I feel like it's the right time
for me to make my mark. My records would be
like a ghetto Nelly mixed with Tupac. I think
I'll be one of the most successful rappers of
the year, period." Nelly though? He could have
said Lil Romeo & I would have been more impressed.




*this looks like a classic high school picture.

So both Nas & Kelis are ignorant;
sounds like the perfect match.
He's supposedly naming his album N*GGA
& she is about to go to jail.Word is that the
trouble she got into earlier this year when she
interrupted a prostitution sting could
land her a year in jail.



Beyonce` is going to attempt to cover Aaliyah's
"One in a Million." Ciara is also supposedly trying to
record a duet with some of Aaliyah's vocals that
were never released.Ciara isn't the best singer..
so I'm thinking she should leave the singing up to
B & just cover the dance moves...feel me?!



Damon Dash & his wife are expecting a baby,
congrats to them...But isn't he suppose to be broke?
How's he gonna support the baby? hmmmm.



& Ciara is 22 today!
Happy C'Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love both nas and kelis style.
dey r a betta couple den jay and beyonce.

Anonymous said...

ciara does not need to sing with aliyah(i agree with you)but beyonce should.i love beyonce.

and im happy ti is free.u should post that honey b.