SUMMER...

| |
Where did this summer go?? I was so anxious to take my final exam (in my Theatre Class) so i could begin my summer and now it's that time to go back to school & i'm no where near anxious. This summer has been good to me though.Even though I spent majority of it working;i still slid in a few vacations.I went to NY in May for Chris Brown's 18th birthday,then NY again in June,then ATL the week after that...and Charlotte...I can't believe I didn't make it to the beach!!!Oh well,I'm on a high speed paper chase..no time to hesitate.Back to school,literally.I guess I'm not excited because before I went to VCU,I was a Spartan at NSU *behold the GREEN & GOLD*;...while I was at NSU,I came home EVERY weekend..but now that i'm home all the time,i miss being away.I miss shopping for dorm room stuff & packing up to leave.I'm just ready to graduate so I can move on to bigger and better things.People always question me as to why I major in Mass Comm when I already have a job,and the answer is because i'm NO where close to where I'm going to be.I sit here in disbelief that school starts in 2 weeks!!!!!! Oh well,I will suck it up & push for a high GPA! ready,set,go!


0 comments: