| |

Sooo Toni Braxton has spoken,and the rumors aren't true.She doesn't have breast cancer! This is what she had to say: "There has been a rumor circulating that I have been diagnosed with breast cancer. After feeling something uncomfortable in my left breast, I went in for a screening. I was very fortunate that they did not find anything and I am in great health. However, I encourage women to take their annual tests and suggested precautions to prevent this disease that continues to affect so many women"


And the word is that Ashanti isn't the only one receiving Nelly's love. Seems that he has gotten an Atlanta dancer pregnant.The dancer, who went by the stage name Precious when she worked at Strokers, is now four months pregnant. This will be Nelly's 3rd child since he already has two in St. Louis. Looks like he has a DILEMMA! hahaa.



Producer Polow da Don says, "I PREFER VANILLA"..well he didn't say those exact words, but he might as well have. He says that he would rather date white women because they know how to serve their men. He tells AllHipHop-dot-com, "There was a stage in my life where I went crazy dating white women. I have nothing against black women, but they're raised differently. White women are raised to respect and serve their men. Black women are taught to question [their men]. Black women look at submission as being weak. White women look at submission as being a woman. And anyone who has a problem with this statement is ignorant. Just look at the divine order -- it goes God, man, woman, child."
& last but least,Happy 49th birthday to the KING OF POP,Michael Jackson!

0 comments: