| |
Poor Sean Kingston.... Word
is that they might ban his video from both MTV & BET and possibly even radio because of the line "you'll have me suicidal,suicidal when you say it's over!".Families of suicide victims are offended....(people always find something wrong with everything!!!)...He better slow down while he's young..dude looks like he weighs a ton! & after they ban his video,homeboy is really gonna be suicidal!! Is he even really Jamaican...doubt it.



-->Look at this fool..there are always imitators everywhere!








Bow wow & Jermaine Dupri finally broke up!!
Word is that after 9 years,they have finally thrown in the towel.
But Bow wow replaced JD
with Rev Run's daughter,Angela Simmons.
Yeppp,they are together.

Diddy & Jay
What is Diddy saying to Jay,
that has his mouth wide open like that?
I'm thinking:
"Shit,I cheated on Kim last night with this bad shorty"
& Jay is thinking "Shittt,well I cheated on B with _____"
****you tell me!!
kidding,kidding..but for real...


They say that Jay-Z and Diddy might be
on the “I Get Money” remix.
So,prepare yourself for recycled rhymes...
(just being real)!

0 comments: