| |


The Dream (Shawty is the Shit) remix ft Fabolous
--> Check it out

Shout out to Starbuck's.....
Common will be the first hip-hop artist to have his music featured in Starbucks coffee shops nationwide


Chris Brown says he isn't looking for a celebrity girlfriend...

He tells Vibe, "I don't want Ciara... I don't want any industry girl.I've had girlfriends, but it's different... Like, you don't be like, 'That's my girl,' but you know when you hang with her, it's like... friends with benefits. If I'm singling out one girl, think about all the other girls who are falling in love with me in that club. What they gon' think? So it's like, I have a relationship with every girl. It's like every girl is my girlfriend."

--None of that made any sense to me,but that's nothing new.I think Chris just be talking without knowing what he's talking about.
--Exclusive, (his sophmore album) hits stores on October 30th.


He Made it rain,for real!

A woman who was injured at a Lil' Wayne concert at Baltimore's Morgan State University last October is suing Lil Wayne for a million dollars. She claimed she was injured after a member of Weezy's entourage threw some money in the crowd aka,made it rain. Weezy has been banned from performing from the school.


//she's probably just mad because she didn't catch any money...because if she did,i bet this story wouldn't even exist.//

--Happy 29th birthday to Swizz Beatz..

Swizzy debuts with the #7 album in the nation with One Man Band Man, which sold 45-thousand copies


News

0 comments: