| |

Word is that Mya is denying rumors that
she's working on a tell all book. She says, "I could
have a penny in my pocket and a penny in my bank account
--that's something I would never do." Mya's latest cd, Liberation,
should be in stores on October 23rd.---hopefully that's
the date this time.Although I don't see her selling a lot.


Usher has released his new fragrance "U" and according
to an employee at Macy's in Lenox Square,it's not doing
so well.Word is that people have already started returning the
fragrance because they weren't satisfied with the scent.
--Damn Ush,you gotta do better!

From XXL mag.com...

Super producer Timbaland and R&B
singer Keri Hilson are scheduled to perform on an
upcoming episode of the ABC soap opera One Life to Live.
The pair will perform their hit single "The Way I Are"
during the episode, which is scheduled to air on October 9.
"This is a new experience for me," Timbo said in a statement.
"I am looking forward to having a great time and
sharing my music!" "The Way I Are" appears on Timb’s
latest LP, Shock Value, and is currently ranked No. 4
on the Billboard Top 100 Singles chart.


J.Lo ft Ladies Love--"All I Have"
--before she was pregnant.




Jenny from the block..now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yurp!! What it do GORGEOUS! You already know who this is..Octavion most loved by your baby mom nah mean..

ne way..

im showin da blog page some love cuz u be speakin that real ish on here. The second it hits the streets u got it poppin on here, and believe me if it aint on here, it aint in the streets Can u digg it!!?

I see u ma ma! Oh and nigga dont want me to say how i feel bout some of them people in the blog topics!!

Whew it will get down right ugly.. ugly like THAT GUY *points to guy in corner* HOLLA!

www.Smoothdirtyproductions.com
ACES CLIk
Drama Team,

O.Xcellence

PS: www.myspace.com/oxcellence


DRama Team BITCH!!!!!!1