| |
Chris Brown...Naked??


There were rumors going around the CB had taken naked pics of himself & that they were on the internet (sounds like a Ne-Yo move to me...) But Chris says that none of that is true..he tells vibe..."First of all, I don't take pictures of myself. I ain't never feeling myself that much. If I'm gonna show somebody that, I'd rather show the person that's gonna be in the room with me at that time"...anyways, his sophomore disc, Exclusive, hits stores October 30th and Chris has released a video for his latest single, "Kiss Kiss" featuring T-Pain.

Sex and the City??!?!?


Word is that Alicia Keys might be joining "Carrie," "Samantha," "Charlotte" and "Miranda" for the movie version of Sex and the City!!They say since her perfomance in The Nanny Diaries was so good that producers are considering her for a role. But nothing has been confirmed yet.Make sure you check out The Nanny Diaries in the mean time--in theaters now. And make sure you check out her latest single "No One"..album in stores in November!


Suffocate!!

J.Holiday has a new single..."Suffocate"...its the prequel to "BED"..
make sure u check that out!& i do believe that he won't be a
one hit wonder,dude has talent!
Interview w/ J. Holiday &
his single"Suffocate"..
Click Here


--and last but not least...
Happy B-DAY Beyonce'--26 years old!



News

1 comments:

Rebel Ramon said...

Beyonce Birthday party was off the chain.......so i heard.lol