| |


The day hip-hop has been waiting for has finally arrived.
Fiddy vs. Kanye.
go support!


Kelly is ALIVE!


Destiny's Child singer Kelly Rowland was shocked when
rumours began circulating that she was dead. The 26-year-old
returned from a trip to Asia earlier this year (07) to hear
messages on her phone from her concerned and hysterical family,
who believed she had passed away. Rowland says, "My family hadn't
spoken to me for 20 hours, so they were very worried. When I got
off the plane, they'd left messages on my phone crying and asking me
where I was and what was going on."It was scary for them.
I have no idea how the rumour started but I made sure
I put an end to it immediately." source




J.Hud (Jennifer Hudson) has been casted to
join the upcoming film Sex and the City.She will play the assistant
to Sarah Jessica Parker's character "Carrie Bradshaw". The movie
is said to begin filming September 19th!! This should be exciting!!



Wyclef featuring Akon, Lil' Wayne, and introducing Niia
"Dollar Bill" (The Sweetest Thing)



--i like this one! Lil Wayne is killin it as always!


& happy birthday to Chris Lova Lova!
aka Ludacris!--that dude is 30 today!


0 comments: