Mario-Go!

| |

No longer is he a 15 year old, braid-wearing,wanting to be more than just a friend,letting him love you, teen heart throb trying to break common barriers.


Mario, now age 21, is ready to prove to the
world that true R&B still lives. With only two
days left until the higly anticipated release
of his third album, GO, Mario is making it
known everyday where his passion lies!!

Mario speaking on GO:"Go is really just about me finding out who I am and really getting a grasp of it because I know I’m going to give my all, and my career is only going to go up. I’m a very spiritual person. I see God in everything."




Just A Friend









Let Me Love You








How Could You









Crying Out For Me








MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT MARIO'S MYSPACE PAGE:
& there you can get a chance to listen to his
album before you buy it! His album is CRAZZZZY!
And i'm not even exaggerating! BUT make sure
you still GO out and buy it!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to his myspace and listened to the songs.my fav one is the one called do right.imma buy it though.thanks honey gurl.

Anonymous said...

get over it nigga

Anonymous said...

his cd is good!

Anonymous said...

THE MARIO CD GO IS HOT. I BROUGHT THE CD WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT AND I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO STOP PLAYING IT. HE REALLY GOT HIS GROWN MAN ON THIS ONE. GOOD LOOK!!!

THANKS HONEY!!!!!!!!!

MISS MARIO B