Beyonce' got stung?

| |
....courtesy of bossip.

Jigga's old homie, Dahaven..is doing a
little more talking than he should be.....
He talked to New York Magazine recently:

Did you and Jay sell drugs together?
No, he ain’t do muchselling drugs. I did all that work.
He was just a good dude to be around. He was one of
my best friends. I taught him some things,
but I mainly kept him from being out on the street a lot.
Whatever was mine was his. So, we shared clothes, we
shared a whole bunch of stuff. We had sex with the same
women plenty of times. We both got burnt! We had the drip.
My mom took him to the clinic. My mom also got him out of jail.

Does Jay exaggerate his drug-dealing in his songs?
I’m telling you he overexaggerates. He was there to see things,
but doing some big-time Frank Lucas–type thing? No. He nickled
and dimed, but nothing on a major scale. He definitely didn’t sell
nothin’ in Marcy. Spanish Jose, who he mentions a lot
[in his songs], was a friend of mine. Jay didn’t have
no affiliation to Spanish
Jose.

You’re saying Jay appropriated your story?
He says it himself. He’s been talking about me since
day one, on a lot of his albums. He mentioned me on
The Black Album, and I hadn’t seen him in years.


here is the footage!



3 words!---WRAP IT UP, B! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i knew something about beyonce wont right lol.thanxxxx honey

Anonymous said...

this is horrible that guy dont even look old enough to be the real dude. guess anybody with any success should expect haters and frauds get ready HB cause they coming