Pretty Face :)

| |
Hey guys & DOLLS; especially dolls:)

Often times I get asked what type of facial care I use,from skin products to make-up,even down to fragrances. So I will share some tips/favorites :) Thank me later :)

FIRST things first: NEVER ever EVER ever put make-up on an unsanitary/non-mosturized face. I always wash with Olay daily facial clothes (they remove all make-up and bacteria that may be hiding deep down in your skin & they open your pores)...then I always use a mosturizer or sunscreen (preferably Aveeno SPF 15 sunscreen)...just a little bit goes a long ways.

2ndLY: Once your skin is mosturized,apply your make-up. I ONLY use MAC products just because they tend to work for me better than the others. I use a Studio Fix fluid foundation,then over lay that with a little Powder & depending on how I'm feeling,I'll apply a little blush. My favorite blush of the moment is Mac's Spring Sheen ...sooo pretty. But it switches up each week lol.

3Rd: I loveee the smokey-eye look but it's not an every day type of look so sometimes I just apply some eyeliner & mascara & keep it moving.

4th & MOST IMPORTANTLY lol: Make sure your lips are glossed. If I'm feeling jazzy and spiffy I will throw on some super duper Pink gloss (maybe with some sparkles in it) but my everyday nude gloss is called "Mad Cap" by MAC. Lovessss it.

5th: I NEVER leave home without spritzing myself in some of my favorite perfume. Whether is J'adore by Dior,Euphoria by Calvin Klein,Burberry Brit,or just a body mist,I MUST spray spray spray. There's nothing more attractive than a nice smelling person. BUT don't over do it. :)

NOW get out there & show your PRETTY FACE :)

0 comments: