EMERGENCY ROOM..

| |

2006 throwback of me & chris breezy.

....SOOO OF COURSE WE ARE ALL SICK OF THE CHRIS AND RIHANNA STUFF...BUT I FELT LIKE IT HIT CLOSE TO HOME..AND I REALLY WISH THEY WOULD REVEAL THE FACTS AND NOT ASSUMPTIONS OF THE ACTUAL STORY..BUT CHRIS HAS RELEASED A STATEMENT : PER MediaTakeOut---
Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God’s help, to emerging a better person.Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else.Those posts or writings under my name are frauds!





LATEST MUSIC: EMERGENCY ROOM--RIHANNA FT AKON.



0 comments: